Welcome to Amber's blog. I've wanted to create a little blog for some time now and I visited my friend Joni's blog yesterday and felt, again, the need to make a blog. So I did it...I took the plunge and hope that it turns out right like my bread I just made from my bread maker. I used it for the first time today!! I kept walking by and peeking into the little window and saying, "that doesn't look right" or "the bread isn't rising". So I had to keep myself occupied so I wouldn't drive myself crazy. I took a nap and when I returned it was smelling wonderful and it was looking pretty good. I have yet to cut into it but the smell is devine!
I apologize for the weak looking blog so far. It's still under construction!
I love that you named it "Burrrrr!" Plus, I got your first comment!
ReplyDeleteI know! I'm so happy!!!! Love ya!
ReplyDelete