Well, I'd like to think so. :) Unfortunately I don't sparkle in the sunlight :( I applied for the phlebotomy (drawing blood ect...) program last month and I've been anxiously awaiting some indication that I have or have not been accepted. Every time I would think about the mail box my heart would beat faster and I would get a little nervous. Today I finally got my "Welcome" letter. Woohoo! I had been going back and forth about the whole idea of going back into phlebotomy. At first I didn't even consider it. At first when Jake and I talked about me going to school in the fall I considered going into the CNA program. The more I thought about it the more I thought about phlebotomy. Soon it was all I could think about. So I applied. They only accept 20 applicants (I have no idea how many apply) and they mail you a application/interview questions.
3 years ago I moved to Salt Lake City and lived with my Great Aunt and Great Uncle while I went to the Utah School of Phlebobomy. I did my externship at the University of Utah Redwood clinic laboratory. My supervisor wrote some awesome things about me to my instructor and my instructor said that she never does that for students! They even offered me a Saturday/Sunday position! Unfortunately I didn't take the job-which I should have- and moved back to Colorado.
I love phlebotomy and I'm soooo excited to be going back into it again! I'm going back to Vampire school!
^..^
vv
Yay! Good for you! I miss my vampire friend.
ReplyDelete