Thursday, August 5, 2010

Vamping up for school!

I'm getting vamped up and I'm already studying out of my text book. The class is only 2 months long and there's so much to know!! My studying has already come in handy. Kinda fun when the light bulb goes on and you understand what things mean in a different light. I'm studying infection control and it's very interesting. I'm very glad that I have hospital experience because a lot of things are very familiar such as all the isolation precautions posted on the doors (there are different kinds), and the N95 respirator.
I hope I get a job in a Laboratory. It's easier when the blood comes to you! The reason I say that is because I've delivered food trays in a hospital. You take a cart full of food and go floor to floor, room to room, then go back for more. Up and down, up and down. Quite a workout! The phlebotomist does the same thing...I'd bump into them all the time :P. Though, not pushing a cart sounds like a bonus.

My Sister in Law, Kym, is having her baby shower on next Saturday :) Yay! I'm excited for my niece Allyson Eden to be born in October :D My mom and I are going to do some games. I helped with my other sister in law's baby shower so I have plenty of ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment