So we happened to come across a stray bird flying around outside our apartment complex, a green bird. Jake loves birds and goes to the Exotic Bird Center near our apartment to hold the parrots and other exotic birds. I'm afraid of them so I went once and I was good for the rest of my life. I kinda have a fear of one of them biting my finger off or something. So I went out and bought a temporary cage, food and toys for this bird. Animal control was not open on the weekends. I called on Monday and they said they'd call me and never did. Jake loves the bird and wants to keep it.
He loves to eat apples.
We still have to name him/her. Not sure what to name him.
I think you should name it Snow White and call it "Whitey" for short. Snow White, because it likes apples, and Whitey because it's green and it'll drive other people nuts that you call it Whitey!
ReplyDeletewe decided to call him Moody Blues because he goes through mood swings quite frequently lol
ReplyDelete